St.Petersburg, Fla. – The World’s largest Christmas maze & market is coming to Tampa Bay. Enchant Christmas tickets are now available to its highly anticipated Tampa Bay debut. For the first time ever, Tropicana Field will transform into the World’s Largest Christmas Light Maze and Market featuring larger-than-life light sculptures that take guests on a journey to find Santa’s missing reindeer. On your adventure, glide along the light-adorned ice skating trail, mosey through a Christmas Market of over 40 local artisan vendors, listen as carolers sing your favorite holiday tunes, and more.
The story coming to Tampa Bay this holiday season, entitled “The Great Search,” follows the tale of the disappearance of Santa’s reindeer just before Christmas Eve. Guest will search the 90,000 square foot light maze for all nine of Santa’s reindeer.
What is Enchant
- Christmas Market – Whether they’re naughty or nice, you’ll find something for anyone on your list with over 40 local artisans and international favorites in the Christmas Market. A few spots remain and vendor applications are accepted at EnchantChristmas.com.
- Dining – Let savory and sweet scents pull you into the Christmas Market where you can feast on specially selected seasonal food and drinks, and indulge in holiday treats. Or, refine your dining experience in the VIP lounge or within your party’s private suite. Be sure to save room for tailor-made treats created just for Enchant. Just say, ‘Yes!’ if someone asks, ‘May we Enchant that for you?’
- Ice Skating Trail – Find enchantment at every bend of Enchant’s light-adorned ice skating trail. Bring your own skates with guards on and in a clear plastic bag or take advantage of ice skate rentals on-site; they come in all sizes, elf to adult.
- Santa’s Landing – Visiting Santa at Enchant is truly an out-of-this-world experience. Guests travel through the highest heights — past trees, tree tops, and pillow-like clouds to break through the atmosphere where Santa eagerly awaits to hear all the children’s Christmas wishes from the magical surface of the moon.
- Kid Zone – Bring the kids to the Kid Zone where they can play with toys, participate in activities, engage with other children, color, and more! Appropriate for the youngest guests, including those under four years of age.
- Nook and Cranny – Not sure what to gift the person who has it all? Make something! Pinellas County’s Nook and Cranny pops up nightly for engaging craft workshops where guests can get creative and make ornaments, home decor, and more!
- Live Entertainment – Bask in the lovely sounds of the season with nightly on-stage live performances, maze roaming carolers, and local busking-style musicians throughout the venu
WHERE: Tropicana Field 1 Tropicana Drive St. Petersburg, FL 33705
Date: November 22 – December 29, 2019
11/22 – 12/12
Monday -Thursday 4pm – 10pm
Friday – Sunday 4:00pm – 11:00pm
12/13 – 30
4 p.m. – 11 p.m. Daily
*Enchant Christmas will be closed November 25-28 and December 2 and 9
Adult General Admission start at $19.99 – ON SALE NOW