Universal Orlando Resort, Orlando, Fla. – We are less than 2 weeks away until the scream and scares of Halloween Horror Nights 29 makes it’s way back to Universal Studios. We are now happy to announce that the map to Orlando’s HHN is out! We also now know where we can grab a bite in between houses, and the options have us just as excited!
We also now know where we can grab some eats! The great part about this is these locations are very vegan friendly.
Here are the usual vegan options available regularly (It’s always a mystery for us vegans until we get there.)
- Today Cafe- I Heart Vegan Sandwich
- Monsters Cafe- The Mummy Combo
- Bone Chillin’ – Chips
- Starcourt Mall Food – Event Exclusive
- Finnega’s – Beyond Burger Vegan Shepherd’s Pie
- Louies – Spaghetti Bolognese
- Ben & Jerry’s – Check Flavors On Board
- Starbucks – Chips, drinks
- Richter’s – Beyond Burger Platter
- Mel’s – Chick’n & Avocado Sandwich Platter, Beyond Burger Platter.
For a full list of vegan options make sure to join the Universal Orlando Vegans Facebook group.
Rides & Attractions
Escape to some of Universal Studios’ most exhilarating attractions where heart pounding takes on a different meaning.
Open Event Nights
- Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™*
- Revenge of the Mummy
- Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit
- MEN IN BLACK™ Alien Attack™
- Fast & Furious: Supercharged*
- TRANSFORMERS: The Ride-3D*
- The Simpsons Ride™**
*Closes prior to event end.
**Open select event nights only
From Sept. 6 – Nov. 2, Halloween Horror Nights returns with 10 haunted houses, 5 scare zones and live entertainment all themed to your favorite cult classics and our own original horror stories