Universal Studios HHN, Orlando –Some would say that Halloween Horror Nights, or what many refer to as HHN, is one of THE BEST places to get your scare on for Halloween?!. And from the growth in attendance and how many days Universal holds the event it’s clear the demand to be scared is there. Unfortunately this can also cause guest to encounter extreme wait times making it somewhat of a challenge to experience “it all” without a really good plan, or you are lucky enough to live close enough to grab a multi night HHN pass. This is where the RIP tour comes in. Yes, you read it correctly, RIP!
The RIP TOUR!
I’m going to assume you already know about HHN, and that you might have experienced some of the hurdles I explained above. It might even have been how you found this article?! So let me tell you why I really can’t do HHN any other way now!
what's been offered at past years RIP Tour *details are not out for 2019*
DURATION – 4.5 hours long or until all tour inclusions are met.
TOUR SIZE – Up to 12 guests per tour with several parties on one tour. Groups of seven or more must book a Private R.I.P. Tour.
Get a group of 10 and you can book a Private R.I.P. Tour with all your friends. Keep reading to find out more!
DEPARTURE TIME – 7:00pm, 7:30pm, 8:00pm, 8:30pm (8:30pm departure time available only on event nights with 2:00am closing).
**Times subject to change based on event dates/times
- Exclusive VIP entrance to Universal Studios FloridaTM for the Halloween Horror Nights event.
- Priority VIP entry to all haunted houses (one entry per house) while on tour with the R.I.P. Tour Guide.
- Commemorative R.I.P. Tour credential with lanyard.
- Complimentary standard valet parking (one vehicle, subject to availability).
- Access to the R.I.P. Lounge with cash bar upon check-in and
- other exclusive cash bar locations during the tour.
- Reserved seating at Bill & Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure
- Universal Express ride access to participating attractions, with the R.I.P. Tour credential, after the tour (park hours permitting)
PRIVATE R.I.P. TOUR
DURATION – Length of the event, including 30-minute break.
TOUR SIZE – Up to 10^^ guests per tour with only your party on the tour.
DEPARTURE TIME – 6:30pm
**Times subject to change based on event dates/times.
TOUR INCLUDES ALL R.I.P. TOUR BENEFITS PLUS
- Customizable Itinerary
- Priority UNLIMITED VIP entry to all haunted houses as well as select regular park attractions while on tour with the R.I.P. Tour Guide. • My Universal Photos 3-Day photo package which includes:
- Up to 3 consecutive days of photos in the parks.
- Unlimited digital downloads of photos in both theme parks.
- My Universal Photos themed lanyard and Star Card.
- Amazing Pictures Mobile App to view and share your photos†.
- 1 (one) free 5×7 or 8×10 print in folder and 1 (one) free 4×6 print. – $5 5×7 or $10 8×10 prints at participating locations.
- Discounts on My Universal Photos products
So is the RIP Tour worth the extra $ on top of a HHN ticket…….YES!!! And here are just a few reasons why.
With private restroom stops, a lounge just for RIP guest and all the benefits I listed above, we feel it was well worth it.
Add the lack of any stress while at Halloween Horror Nights, with ALL the fun we had with our group, and getting to experience “IT ALL” made it worth every extra penny!
Make sure to check back for all the latest HHN updates.
For the latest vegan options for Universal Orlando Resort & Halloween Horror Nights check out Universal Orlando Vegans .
*This is a review of the RIP tour from 2016. Not much has changed, as details are released for 2019 I’ll have them for you!