Lake Buena Vista, Fl. – It should come as no surprise that Disney is a top destination spot for more and more people. With the amazing new attractions, the soon to open Galaxy’s Edge and the addition of more on site resorts, it’s easy to see why. But with so much to do and experience guest can sometimes feel overwhelmed when trying to “do it all”. Well, Disney hears you and wants to help with the limited offer of “Extra” extra Disney Hours.
When you stay at a Disney Resort hotel select dates this fall, you can enjoy even more time at a select theme park—before the park opens (valid theme park admission and hotel ID required).
Extra Extra Hours
From September 1 to November 2, 2019, Guests staying at Disney Resort hotels will have more opportunities to take advantage of the Extra Magic Hours benefit with extra, Extra Magic Hours! It’s a special chance to enjoy more time at a select theme park—before the park’s regular operating hours—to enjoy select attractions and experiences.
When & Where
The extra, Extra Magic Hours benefit will be offered every day from September 1 to November 2, 2019 at the following theme parks and times:
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios—including Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Toy Story Land attractions and more—from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM daily (please note that Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and its experiences are subject to capacity)
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park—including Pandora – The World of Avatar and other attractions throughout the park—from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM daily
- Magic Kingdom park—including favorites in Fantasyland and Tomorrowland—from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM daily
*The Extra Magic Hour benefit is also available to Guests of Walt Disney World Swan Hotel, Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel, Shades of Green Resort, Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels, Four Seasons Resort Orlando, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astoria Orlando.
Other Resort Guest Benefits
Extra Magic Hours is one of the many benefits and amenities you can enjoy as a Guest of a Disney Resort hotel. These magical touches have been designed to provide you with the most time-saving, convenient and entertaining vacation possible:
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ Planning – Get access to reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more—up to 60 days before you arrive! Plus, receive complimentary MagicBands. Note: FastPass+ service is not available during Extra Magic Hours.
- Complimentary Resort Transportation & Standard Theme Park Parking – Motor coaches, water taxis and our world-famous monorail make getting around Walt Disney World Resort convenient! Plus, enjoy complimentary standard parking at Disney theme parks! You also receive complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney’s Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities – Themed pools with slides, poolside games and outdoor Disney movie screenings are just a few of the fun activities that are available at select Disney Resort hotels.
Plus, you’ll be conveniently close to all that’s exciting and new at Walt Disney World Resort!